To register for our online services you will need to visit the practice, bringing with you one form of photographic identification.
We will then issue you with a Linkage Key and Account ID.
Please note that, due to GDPR, it is no longer possible for patients to share the same email address. All applications will need to include an unique email address that is used by the patient only.
Getting Back Online (If used Patient/Online Access previously):
1. If you have used Online Access previously and have been experiencing
problems, there may well be a variety of issues with your Online account. The best
way forward is to ask ‘Patient Access’ or other Online provider to delete your
current account with them as we need to make sure that you are interfacing with the
new patient database at your practice – 15994. This is the email address below for
Once Patient Access have sent you their delete your account email
(please check your spam/junk folder if it is not in your main inbox) or if they cannot
find you (this has happened for some patients), proceed to Step 2 below:
2. Have you either picked up or received a registration letter by email from your
practice? If you have not requested one, then please contact the medical centre and
request this as it will have the Linkage Key and new Account ID that is required to link to our new database – 15994.
3. Once you are ready to get on-line please enter the web address below into
your internet browser bar, which will take you to the correct web page to start
getting back on-line.
www.patientaccess.com then press enter
4. From this screen, you will need to click the Blue register button on the top
right hand side of the Screen.
5. This will take you to a screen 1. Your Practice.
6. Search for ‘watership’ then click search.
7. Then Choose the top option ‘Watership Down Health – Kingsclere’ (Kingsclere, Oakley and Overton all share one database now).
You will then reach a Screen:
8. Have you received a registration letter from your practice?
If you have not requested one, then please visit the practice and request this – it will have the Linkage Key and Account ID that is required.
9. Click Yes and this will then open up a page to insert the Linkage Key and
Account ID. Please note that the Linkage Key is case sensitive.
10. You will then get a Personal details form to complete, then click confirm.
Then insert your email address (this must be the one that we have held on your patient record at the practice and it must be unique to the user and not shared with any other family members) and password (it must be 8 characters or more – 1 Upper, 1 lower, numbers).
11. Accept the Terms and Conditions and your account will have been created.
Sign in with your email address and password.